Product development is facing unprecedented challenges: Software is moving to the centre, highly connected products, rapidly changing customer needs, desire for sustainable products, overflowing regulation – in one sentence: companies have to manage a much higher complexity in a much shorter time under stricter regulations, they are in need for successful future engineering.
In our many years of experience with digital transformation projects in the development sector, 4 Building Blocks have emerged which need to be overcome:
- Product development according to Systems Engineering, tailored to the respective company reality
- Central and holistic enterprise architecture management
- Understanding and aligning the organization with software development processes
- Managing data & datastreams
With our highly qualified team, certificated in Systems Engineering (SE-ZERT Level B), Enterprise Architecture Management (TOGAF) and ASPICE (Competent Assessor) we look forward to analyze your status quo and derive customized service offerings for you.
Our Service Portfolio (Excerpt)
- Systems engineering maturity assessment
- Systems engineering implementation (hands-on)
- Enterprise architecture maturity assessment
- Tayloring of enterprise architecture management
- Transformation into a software company
- Building a data-centric business and IT architecture
“Mobility is facing major changes. Regardless of where future mobility is heading, one thing is certain: engineering must radically transform to remain fit for the future.”