accilium General Privacy Notice
This is the General Privacy Statement and Policy (“Privacy Notice”) for the accilium GmbH.
accilium GmbH and its subsidiaries (“accilium”, “us” or “we”), understand that your privacy is important to you. We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, which is any information that can identify you as an individual person, collected via all websites or apps that post a link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, “the Sites”) This Privacy Notice describes how we process and protect your data in our capacity as data controllers.
Your acceptance of this Privacy Notice
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. By browsing our website and consenting where required (for instance, when submitting your data on a sign-up form, or requesting documents from us), you agree to be bound by this Privacy Notice.
Personal data we collect
accilium collects information when you register for the newsletter, request copies of publications, register for conferences & events, sign up for trainings or seek additional information regarding our services. In case that you do not provide such information, you will not be able to participate in the listed activities.
The personal data collected varies across the Sites and can include:
- any personal data that you provide including, but not limited to your full name, address, email address, contact information, telephone number, job-title, company name,
- in case of registration for trainings, your billing address
- Statuses, notes, and planning related to your training registration
- Email communications
Use of your personal data
The purposes and uses of your personal information will depend on the use of the Site and the personal information provided as well as the legal basis for processing such information. We process your personal information to:
- fulfil your requests for information about our services
- notify you about other products and services offered by accilium that may be of interest including information regarding publications and events
- facilitate your requests to participate in conferences & events
- analyse the Sites functioning and performance
accilium may share your data with third parties to provide you with the requested products and services as well as to run our website. Those third parties and third-party service providers include:
- third party service providers who process information on our behalf
- Our e-mail campaigns and our sign-up sheets are hosted by
- Zoho Corporation BV, Hoogoorddreef 15, 1101 BA Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Our business partners for publications and events co-organized by accilium and them.
- Additional information on our partners will be provided on a case by case basis and will be available directly with the sign-up information.
accilium retains personal data as necessary in accordance with our Privacy Notice. The data will be stored for the duration of the business relationship. We may continue to retain your personal data for longer if this is required for analytics and historic record keeping. In case that you request the deletion of your data, we will conduct all reasonable attempts to delate your complete stored personal information.
We take reasonable steps that are designed to keep your personal data accurate, complete, and up-to-date for the purposes for which it is collected and used.
You can access, correct, erase, or restrict your data’s processing at any time.
Requests or questions
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your personal data. You can also contact us with requests to exercise your rights under European data protection law. Such rights include the rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and object.
Updates to this policy
From time to time, accilium will revise this policy, without further notice. accilium recommends that you regularly check whether this policy has been revised.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
Schubertring 14 | top floor