Why Digital Strategy Execution?
You have a digitalization roadmap, possibly even a target business- and IT-architecture in place and are searching for an execution plan?
Established enterprises are built on a vast network of interconnected IT systems, which evolved over the years to fit organizations' changing requirements. IT is the nervous system of the modern organization and is inherently complex and must never be disrupted. However, redesigning and rebuilding it (or at least parts of it) is the key to implementing many digitalization initiatives.
How We Work
- We start off by providing visibility into our clients current business- and IT architecture.
- We break down business capabilities, design information flow, processes & roles, to identify the gaps to deliver on the necessary capabilities to execute your digital strategy.
- We perform the same structured breakdown and gap analysis with your IT architecture.
- We then develop a well-defined implementation strategy and break it down to manageable work items and sequence the successive implementation stages.
- We like agile approaches and integrate them into our execution plan whenever possible.
What We Deliver
At the core of our execution plan lies the structured breakdown of the necessary steps to reach the future vision. Around this core we deliver a clear action plan, aligned with all responsible parties that implement the plan. We provide clear guidance for our clients in setting up necessary governance structures and transformation management initiatives.
Photo by SpaceX on Unsplash